Saturday, May 11, 2013

Waiting for signature

Let's get this straight.  I'm sure you have noticed, but I am really not a blogger.  I would love to have new and exciting things to share everyday.  Truth be told, I just don't think our life is all that interesting. I do like to keep up to date on what is happening on the adoption process, which has actually been nothing.  The adoption process is a whole lot of waiting.  We did receive our verbal approval on April 24.  Now we are waiting for the written referral which will give us the go ahead to travel.  It looks like the people that received their verbal approval about a week ahead of us have received their written.  Hoping for next week.  I'm am thinking travel will happen the last week of May or the 1st week of June.  Can't wait to "meet" him.  Jerry will be travelling alone, so for me it will be virtual.

We have spent considerable time trying to decide what we will name him.  Should we change his name or not?  Our daughter liked his Reeces Rainbow name "Troy".  We went with that for quite awhile, but it just really wasn't working for me. We considered a number of different names, but it looks like we will just be keeping his birthname. I don't think we can share it yet, but it's kind of a nice name.

No comments:

Post a Comment