Sunday, June 16, 2013

Well, there has obviously been updates for me to post, but I have been very lax about getting it done.  Jerry left the house at 3:30 am on Friday for a 6:30 flight.  After stops in Newark, NJ and Frankfurt Germany, he arrived in country at about 1:00 PM, their time, on Saturday afternoon.  It has been really nice for him as there are 3 other families also there on their first visit.  No pictures to post just yet.  As this is our 2nd time there, we pretty much have a bunch of pictures from the capitol city.   He will be leaving on Monday morning for our boys town.  Hopefully, there will be much more to post once he arrives there.  I believe he will have his first visit before I even get up on Monday.  Can't wait.

Time here with just me and our kids has been fine so far.  We have been able to Skype with Jerry, so that is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment